Sunday 19 January 2014

Steffi Graf dinner party





**Warning: This story is not real. It is not based in reality. It also contains sexual situations**

Steffi Graf dinner party

This story happened way before Steffi Graf married Andre Aggassi. It was way before they were even dating. I believe that he was married to Brooke Shields at the time. At the time, she was the best tennis player in the world bar none. We had met through a group of mutual friends during a tournament that she ended up winning. I was very excited to meet her after one of the matches ended. We were introduced and we shook hands. Instantly, I felt a feeling of undeniable mutual animal attraction between the two of us. We looked one another up and down, getting a good view of one another. I ended up asking everyone to attend a special dinner at my place. Of course, the main reason was an attempt to get to know Steffi Graf better. Much to my delight, she actually agreed to attend.  I never really dreamt that things would work out. I only invited people and hoped for the best.


I waited and got the place all ready for the guests. Eventually, they began to arrive. I was a bit worried because Steffi was one of the last to arrive. She arrived wearing a lacy black low cut dress. It was short around the legs and cleavage. The black looking good against her tanned skin. Her hair was back in a ponytail. When she entered, there was no special greeting. She just entered, said hello and took her seat. I had made sure that she would be sitting adjacent to myself. She did look slightly uncomfortable. I was hoping that I had done nothing wrong. We began to have some drinks and appetisers. I tried to not make it obvious that I was watching her as she sensually ate and drank at this point. Everything she did seemed to turn me on. I really did not want to embarrass either of us at this point. It was early days and the room was filled with people. We made small talk through the appetizer and the first part of the meal.


That is when I noticed that Steffi was looking at me. She looked quite flushed and looked as though she was sweating. We began looking over at one another and then looking away. I could tell at this point that she was feeling something. We looked at each other. She looked me deep in the eyes and then licked her lips. She then moved her bare leg over and crossed it over mine, rubbing her foot and leg against my leg. I ran my hand all over her sexy bare leg and up underneath her skirt. She put her hand between my legs and palmed my crotch, which was bulging at this point. Just then someone looked over and nearly caught us, so we had to pull our hands away. We continued eating. As, I continued looking at her, I realised that she was sweating heavily. Her hair appeared to be wet and her dress was pressed tight against her, it looked as though it was soaked. She looked as if she was in a sauna. She seemed to be extremely turned on. I hoped I was the only person who noticed. Everything she did seemed to sexualized now from her eating spaghetti to tasting her desert. It was an odd situation. We did not even really talk throughout the dinner. However, it was clear to both of us what was on our minds. Finally the rest of the guests went home. It could not happen quick enough for us two. Although we did our best not to be rude.


The door closed on the final guest. Steffi remained behind with myself. “I thought that they would never leave,” she said. In an instant, we were all over each other. We began to snog, kissing passionately. Our hands all over each other’s bodies. We dragged one another to the table and fell down on top of it, Steffi on her back. I could feel how and sweaty she was. She looked into my eyes, bit her lip and said,” The food… I want it on me.” My hands touched her all over and I reached over for some bowls of leftover food.


I reached over and grabbed the biggest bowl first. The one that I had my eye on for the entirety of the meal. It was a massive bowl of spaghetti in sauce. It had been sitting on the table for some time now and was beginning to smell slightly funny. It looked like leftovers now. It all probably would have been thrown away normally, but I was going to get the chance to make good use of it. Earlier I had watched Steffi eating it and had imagined all sorts of things. Now it was going to really happen. I reached over and grabbed the bowl with both hands. I lifted my body up, holding the bowl over her. I then tipped it down over her head and face and then downwards over her body. I watched as the disgusting messed poured all over the tanned tennis player. She writhed and moaned as she felt the feeling of the mess caressing her. Her hand was between her legs now. She closed her eyes in pleasure. I had imagined pouring spaghetti on Steffi Graf for years and now it was really happening. It piled on her. The smell of the leftover spaghetti mixed with the natural smell of Steffi’s sweaty body was highly erotic. The spaghetti looked so good on her, I then took everyone’s plates that still had leftovers on them and tipped them one by one over her. It slithered down her shoulders and chest and all over her legs. Her hair was covered in spaghetti. The thick sloppy sauce sticking to her hair and face. “I want to be dirty,” she whispered in her German accent. She looked up as tipped the plates on her, letting people’s half eaten spaghetti dinners fall onto her. She was soon lying in a massive pile of half eaten spaghetti. “Oh my god. I am such a dirty bitch,” she said. To say the least, I was surprised and pleased about her reaction and how the evening was going.


Next I reached over and grabbed a large container of spaghetti cheese. It absolutely stunk, but it was definitely perfect for Steffi on this evening. I held the container over her body and began to shake it. It began to sprinkle over her. I moved it up and down her body, leaving a trail of parmesan cheese as I went. It stuck to her sweaty skin and almost soaking wet dress. Then I tipped the remained over the top of her head. Her hair began to be covered in the cheese. It looked as though she had really bad dandruff or something. She leaned over and said,” Smell my cheese.” She wrapped her arm around me and we pulled in close and kissed passionately.

I then reached over and grabbed the bowl of salad. It was covered in thick ranch dressing and was filled with lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrot, croutons and more cheese. It looked like it was going south as well. It was not rotted as of yet but appeared to be going that way fast. It was up to me to make sure it was put to good use. I did just that, dumping it all over Steffi’s athletic body. The largely green, leafy mess fell down onto her with a crunch. The majority landed on her chest. I then tossed the bowl aside and put my hands on the mound of salad on her. I pushed it up and down on her and then took my palms and rubbed handfuls around on her face and hair. I reached down and opened up her kickers. They were also black and very tiny. I slid some salad into them and then pushed them shut again. This pushed the salad squarely against her smooth love crack. She let out a loud gasp as she felt the salad all over herself.


I then reached over and grabbed a big bowl of chocolate mousse that we had all had for dessert. Three quarters of it was still there. It was thick, cool, brown and delicious. It was in a large dessert dish made out of what appeared to be crystal. I reached over and pulled it over her. I started to pour it down from her shoulder down her breasts, stomach and body and then down her legs. I listened to her moan as she felt he soft gloppy brown mess down her body. It stuck to her body and to her lacy black dress. I then poured the rest onto the top of her head. I leaned over and ran my tongue up and down her flesh, licking up some of the chocolate mousse.


I then took her hand and lead her to the kitchen. I opened up the fridge. In it was a massive pot of the leftover spaghetti. It was mixed with the sloppy sauce. It was now cool in the fridge. It looked like leftovers no. It looked totally gross. Steffi got on her knees. I took the pot with both hands. I turned it over completely. Masses of the disgusting spaghetti fell from the pot. It was very thick. There was mounds of it. It was a moment that I had imagined for years. This was the best use of spaghetti that I could possibly imagine. Steffi closed her eyes as the masses of spaghetti continued to pour. It seemed to pour for ages. I then reached down and pulled off her dress. We then lowered her panties.


We went to the bedroom after that and spent the rest of the night enjoying the spaghetti and each other.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to do this with Sharapova!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may do some of the newer tennis players in the future as well.

    ReplyDelete