Monday 6 May 2013

Kirsty Soames (Natalie Gumede) a visit to Underworld

***Warning*** This story contains nudity and sexual situations. Do not read if you are underage or are easily offended.
This story contains male wam. It is only the second story that I have done that does so. It is also the only story where I have used the same people from another story. I really enjoyed writing the first one. Also, the story is not about the character Tyrone it is about something happening to me myself. I also want to say that this story is not about violence, abuse or degrading anyone. It is just a fantasy that I have. The characters in the story have a good, helathy and sexually satisfying relationship. The events of the story is just a mutually consentual sexual experience.***



Kirsty Soames (Natalie Gumede) a visit to Underworld




Kirsty had enjoyed what she had done to me so much, that she decided that she wanted to do it again. This time, however, she wanted to share it with others. I was a bit sceptical and nervous about this. She purposely kept a lot of the details to herself, not telling me much about what was going to happen. Although I could pretty much guess about that with some degree of accuracy. She teased me though and told me that I was in for an unveiling. She blindfolded me and opened the door. She had me begin walking. She guided me. We quickly reached our destination within five minutes.



When we arrived, she removed my clothes and handcuffed me and tied me in place the same as she had before in a naked X position. She then covered me in a large sheet, like a car cover. As she did this, she removed the blindfold and looked into my face. “Now, you just stay where you are.” As if I had a choice. “I will be back soon. I just have to get some stuff ready. You are going to be a star tonight,” she aid and laughed evilly. She patted me on the ass and then went off. Things were quiet for some time. I could hear faint rustles and things moving, but Kirsty was making an effort to keep things as quiet as possible.



Finally I could feel Kirsty standing quite close to me. “Well, thanks to you all for coming tonight. Let’s give a big round of applause to my lover, my boyfriend, my slave,” she said. She then pulled the sheet away, revealing me naked tied up. What I saw was that I was at Underworld, the factory where Kirsty worked. What I also saw was every one of Kirsty’s mostly female workmates gathered around looking at me. They were all there, Fiz, Carla, Hayley, Sally, Julie. The only non female was Sean who was gay. They all erupted in cheers and laughter as my naked body was exposed to each and every one of them. I could hear them commenting and could see them pointing towards my genitals. I looked over at Kirsty. She had a huge satisfied smile on her face. She held her arms out and shrugged her shoulders. “ Doesn’t he look cute ladies. Check out that ass huh.” They all seemed to be drinking wine and having snacks. I was bright red and sweating nervously at this point. “Awww isn’t that cute. He is shy,” Kirsty said. The women all seemed to have cameras at the ready now. “Don’t worry. You will have to just get over it. Everyone can see your cock love.” My penis, truth be known was already slightly erect. I stared out at Kirsty’s colleagues’ faces. I could not believe that this was really happening. Kirsty took her hands and rubbed them all over my chubby body. She then took my penis in one hand, showing it to everyone. “Sorry girls, but this is mine,” she said suggestively licked her lips and she bent over. “Hey, Kirsty, I would love a piece of that,” Sally shouted. “He might not look much, but he is an amazing fuck,” Kirsty said. She squeezed my genitals in her hands.



“Come on ladies, you can come and get a closer look. Don’t be shy,” she said. Everyone came forward. Each one came close to me. They would each get a chance to examine and grope me anyway that they chose to. The feeling of being displayed and scrutinised by a factory full of women was surreal. One by one they all came forward and were allowed and up close and personal tour of my entire body. They all made comments. They ranged from complimentary, to insulting to rude. Some of them said what they would like to do to me. Some insulted my weight and size. Kirsty allowed them to put their hands all over me, pretty much anyway that they chose to. Kirsty would just laugh and agree with everything they said and did. She was clearly getting off on watching her workmates play with her boyfriend’s naked body parts. I was completely helpless in their hands. They could basically do anything they wanted to me.



Sally could hardly wait to get her hands on me. She started fondling my legs and ass. She rubbed her hands over my chest and stomach. She came close. She looked me in the eyes. “Oh what I would do to you,” she said, her face inches away from mine. She then grabbed my genitals in her hand. She squeezed and stroked my penis. She firmly and sensually worked it in her hand, essentially, performing and hand job. She leaned over, getting a close look at my penis. Kirsty chuckled as I moaned a bit. Sally leaned over. “Would you consider renting him out?,” she asked. “Well, never say never, but only I may actually fuck him,” she said. Kirsty leaned back on her chair. She put her feet up and enjoyed watching this.



Carla came up next. She owned the factory and was the boss. “Maybe we should make this a regular thing. Maybe we should him on display like this all the time, would make the working day all the more pleasant,” she teased. She came from behind me. She took her long nails and ran them down my back as I squealed. “How do you like that? You are our bitch,” she said. She then wildly slapped my butt cheeks a few times. She ran her nails down my chest and belly as well. She then slapped my penis between her hands. It shook and jiggled wildly. “Hmmm, not bad,” she said,” I’ve seen better.” Fiz was next. She did not like Kirsty, but she was enjoying this. “ewww, he smells a bit doesn’t he,” she said mocking me. “That is a dirty, dirty cock,” she said. She was with Kirsty’s ex Tyrone. She was being civil to Kirsty, but was passive aggressively trying to get to her by making fun of me. “You really need a shower, love. You do stink,” she teased. It did not stop her from taking her turn putting her hands all over naked body.



Next it was Julie’s turn. Julie was very shy, reversed and not very sexual at all, usually. She nervously approached me and went behind me. In her head she already knew what she was going to do. She looked at my body shyly. Kirsty turned to her. “Don’t be shy Julie. Just do what comes naturally. He is a blank canvas.” Julie smiled. She reached out and slapped my behind with her hand. It was soft. Then she closed her eyes and spanked me harder. “Go on Julie, spank that ass,” the women shouted. Julie spanked me over and over again as the women howled with laughter and encouraged her. “That’s it. Let him have it.” She threw caution to the wind and spanked my backside over and over. When she was done she went back into shy mode again. She leaned over to my face. “Sorry,” she said giving a kindly smile.



Finally it was Hayley’s turn. She was very nervous as well. She could not stop giggling. She had not seen someone my age naked in quite some years. She went behind and squeezed my ass cheeks, one in each hand. Her old hands on my youngish body. She then ran her finger down my ass crack. She then reached from behind, through my legs and grasped my scrotum. “I think what you are holding belongs to me,” Kirsty told her. “He is sure a little handful,” Hayley joked. She squeezed my genitals firmly as Kirsty pointed and laughed. “Don’t worry girls. He loves it really. He is naughty and should be punished.” Hayley gave way and returned.



Just then Michelle returned to the factory. She had been away for a few hours. “My oh my, and what do we have here?,” she remarked. “Look at that cock. I love it . Just swaying in the breeze. She came over and had a closer look. “Nice piece of property here, Kirsty, you did well here.” “Well, we are very proud,” Kirsty responded,” I am happy to own his ass. He is quite a good slave,” she said, “ Look how obedient he is.”



She then stood up. “Ok everyone, I think it is time that we get a little messy up in here,” she said in an exaggerated voice to everyone’s screams of approval. “We are going to slop till we drop,” she said. She looked at me with a suggestive look. “ Time for you get down and dirty,” she said. She clapped as the women all cheered my impending demise.



“Now, I know that he loves lasagne, so I just want to give him all the lasagne that he wants and more,” Kirsty said. She brought out a tray of sloppy lasagne. “Yummy,” she said in an exaggerated voice. She took the tray of lasagne in one hand and my penis in her other hand. She smushed my genitals down, submerging them totally in the lasagne. She let them sit in it for a minute and then pulled them out. Bits of cheese, pasta and beef dangled from my penis and nutsack. It hung from my pubic hair. Kirsty burst out laughing and pointed at my mess genitals. She then pushed the tray of lasagne as hard as she could in my face. She tipped it over my head. The layers of sloppy lasagne stuck to the top of my head and face and dribbled down the front of my body. The crunchy side bits that had been left sticking to the tray, she took her hands and rubbed it all over my stomach and chest. The women cheered and gave polite claps. The site of a naked person stood tied in their factory with lasagne all over them was a surreal site for anyone to take in.



She then took a bucket of baked beans and brought them over to me. “he’s about to be beaned,” she said. She lead her co-workers in a chant of “Beans, beans, beans.” She stood behind me and made fun of me for the crowd behind my back before tipping the bucket over my head. Kirsty took great pleasure in pouring the baked beans on me. They poured down from above over my face and hair. I closed my eyes as beans poured over me. Down my back and chest, down over my butt and down my genitals and legs. She took her time slowly directing the beans all over my body. I could feel the sloppy cold baked beans everywhere. The women laughed and cheered at my humiliation. Kirsty made theatrical faces as she poured the beans onto me. Beans dripping down my penis and balls. A puddle of beans collecting below my feet. “Oh yeah baby, how you like them beans? You can have them all. They are all for you. Let me tell you. You never looked better. Look at those beans. Yummy!” She shook the last of them out onto me.



“Next we have some fish pie, who would like to do the honours?,” Kirsty asked. Of course, almost all the hands in the room went up. “Oh please, let me. I want to do this so bad,” Michelle said. Kirsty motioned for her to come up. She got up out of her seat and grabbed the fish pie from Kirsty. “This is going to be so much fun,” Michelle said excitedly. She had never hit anyone with a fish pie before. Many people haven’t. She approached me with an excited smile on her face. She came close to me. She shrugged her shoulders and sighed, comically. She then pushed the fish pie into my face. Bits of every type of fish, white sauce and mash were smushed in my face by Michelle Conner. She held it place firmly and then pushed the whole thing downward, smearing it all over my chest and stomach. The thick white fishy mess on me. The fish smell filled the air. Michelle winked and gave a thumbs up before returning to her seat.



Kirsty then produced two squeeze bottles. They contained sour cream and guacamole. “Come on Carla. Come up and give it a go,” Kirsty said. She handed her the bottles to her. Carla took one in each of her hands. She smiled and gave a cheeky look, putting one finger over her mouth. She aimed the green and white bottles at me and started decorating me with them. They came out as spirals. She moved them back and forth over my head first, criss crossing me in green and white across my face. She moved it down my body and then right down my legs, spraying my legs in sour cream and guacamole. It fell all over me. She then decorated my penis the same way. She was delighting in pouring mess on my private parts. She the sprayed what was left over my backside. The ladies watched guacamole and sour cream cover my rear end. Carla gave a cheeky wink as she walked back to her place.



Next Sally was given a casserole dish filled with leftover tuna casserole. “Perfect use of leftovers I find,” Kirsty said,” Waste not want not. By the way, if any of you ever have any leftovers you are throwing away, please bring them around ours. Better on him than in the bin,” she said. In this case, there was no telling how old the tuna casserole really was. Kirsty nearly gagged when she opened the lid. Sally smiled. She brought the casserole dish up to me. She looked me over. She slowly brought the dish to my head and turned it over. A vile combination of tuna fish, bow tie pasta, sweet corn, mayo, celery and other assorted ingredients plopped down onto my head. It stuck to the top of my head and rolled down my face. It was all a sort of off white, grey colour. Kirsty crossed her arms and smiled as she watched the vile mess roll all over me. The smell was atrocious. Sally took her hand and rubbed some of it in my face and on my backside. She was enjoying doing this to me in more than one way. She took her time, enjoying embarrassing me.



“Finally, Hayley has been kind enough to bring us something special from the cafĂ©. Usually when food is spoiled or half eaten, it has to be thrown away. Tonight is the exception. Over at Roy’s Rolls they have saved all of their discarded food waste from the past week. Just have a wild guess about where it will all be going,” Kirsty said, An enormous bucket filled with a week’s worth of table scraps and expired food was produced. Julie and Hayley got to hold the bucket. They carried it over. They all counted down. “Three…two…one” The two women tipped the slop bucket over me. Bits of discarded sandwiches, vegetables, scrambled egg, noodles, bits of bacon, sausages, slices of ham and all sorts of other food poured down on me. The flow seemed to last forever. The women howled and cheered as the leftovers were poured all over me. It was everywhere. They wolf whistled and clapped.



Kirsty thanked them all for coming and then they all left one by one until only the two of us were left. Kirsty walked over. “That was amazing,” she said,” Its time to go home though. Come on.” She untied me and let me down. “Oh yeah, there is nowhere to clean up and I seem to have left your clothes at home. No bother, a long brisk walk will do you good.” I realized that I would have to walk home in the state that I was. I looked a bit hesitant. “Come on now, let’s get going. Follow me. I will clean you myself when we get home. Now march.” Embarrassingly, I had to walk, naked, covered in mess from head to toe right down the street to where we lived. It was a short walk but it was still totally humiliating. It was still light out. Kirsty whistled and made noise to attract attention. I followed her, head hanging low up the street. I tried not to make any eye contact with anyone as I passed. Eventually we made it home.



“Well, you were a real star tonight. Those ladies are going to post photos of all the gory details all over the internet. Well, what do you know, time to fuck,” she said.

2 comments:

  1. Can you please go back to the female wam i didn't like that not into Male Wam and what do you find attractive in Kirsty but no offence i think she is ugly sorry for the negative feedback but its how i feel

    MC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MC,

    Am so sorry that you did not like the story. I don't usually like this type of story myself, but I just thought that I would try it. I expected that a lot of people would not like it. It is quite different from what I usually write. I think it is out of my system now.lol

    As for Kirsty. It is strange. I found her quite unattractive at first, but somehow she grew on me and I started to be more and more attracted to her. I understand though that a lot of people will think she is ugly.

    ReplyDelete