Saturday 17 September 2011

A salute to Stwnsh

At the moment, I am really loving the Stwnsh show on Welsh television. I don't know why but I love everything about these scenes. Below are before and afters on all of the female teachers that have been gunged thus far. If their team loses the teacher gets the gunge. I think I like seeing things like this because it is more real. It is different than seeing models getting gunged because it is 100 percent natural. Also, the majority of these teachers are actually pretty attractive, at least I find them attractive. I have loads of stills of all of these, but I can't seem to find a place where I can post them online. Again, if anyone has ideas, please let me know. Blogs would not allow that kind of space. Thanks--JRG




9 comments:

  1. Some really good ones here. I agree with you about both the natural, modest beauty of the teachers and the genuineness of the situations. Maybe they watched gungings on TV and thought it would never happen to them... and now it is. That adds a lot of excitement to the scene.

    I'd be very happy to host your caps on my blog. There is plenty of space available for images.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It gives all sorts of ideas like how they choose the teachers, what goes on beforehand etc. The teachers have a lot at stake. If they lose they get gunged in front of everyone and on television with everyone watching. Everyone they know probably watches. I would love to do an interview with someone who has experienced it.

    Thanks for the offer of hosting the caps. I have hundreds. How would I go about doing that? Would love to share them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya. I have signed up for that with my hotmail email address: http://en.support.wordpress.com/images/

    I have videos for all of the clips from the show except one. Most I have found on the web, one I made myself.

    Tell me more about how it works. I have set up the account on wordpress now. I have loads of pics from older shows as well, but loads from this show, alomost all the clips.

    tahnks for your help.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry made a mistake the email address is wammojrg@hotmail.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've sent an email with detailed instructions :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for that. I will have a look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have posted the pictures from one of the gungings. I hope that is ok. Maybe they can be linked in some way. It seemed to have worked fine though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi JRG,

    Love ur work. Is it possible that you can post the video on sites like mediafire?

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's possible. Some of them are not my clips though, but I don't think teh owner's would mind. I need advice I think about saving videos.Also, if anyone knows how to save from a jw player that would be really useful so I could get the better quality clips. I do have all the clips except for one.

    ReplyDelete