Sunday 11 September 2011

PIe Cannon 1

Pie Cannon

I am making a few posted on the subject of disappointment and missed opportunity. These next few posts are about the pie cannon. It was a device used on Family Challenge and Wild Animal Games. Some incredibly attractive women were sent to the pie cannon. The problem is the pie cannon was not the best. At least I didn't think so. Below are some pictures of a very attractive woman in the pie cannon. As you can see, the results were not as good as they could have been.She deserved better, as she is incredibley attractive, at least I think so. Also, I don't think this clip is anywhere else on the net. I have lots of pictures like this. I need to find a site where I can post lots of photos.If anyone has suggestions please help!. Thanks---JRG












No comments:

Post a Comment