Tuesday 13 September 2011

Eastenders vs. Emmerdale

Eastenders vs. Emmerdale
By Request:

This is the start of the Eastenders vs. Emmerdale poll. There will be eight matchups. I will create the polls later as I do not have time now, but votes can also come through emails of comments on this one. I will try it out this way to see how it works, maybe, at first. Melissa Suffield is not in the poll because she will be in a different upcoming story. People like Sammy Winward and Suzanne Shaw are not the poll because they have been gunged already. I could probably post some pics and clips if people so desire. I also did not include actresses who have been in other stories on the website such as Jo Joyner, Kara Tointon, Rita Simons etc.  The actresses that I included are some of my favourates. I know that I will have forgotten some that others will have wanted to see in the poll. Anyway, have a think about these matchups. I will post the polls soon, unless I get a good response beforehand. Take care. Thanks for visiting---JRG







No comments:

Post a Comment