Sunday 22 May 2011

Miquita Oliver vs. Lily Allen the results

Miquita Oliver vs. Lily Allen the results




The big day had finally arrived. Best friends Lily Allen and Miquita Oliver had been put up for public vote. The person with the most votes was going to get trashed by the other.The venue would be the T4 set where Miquita works for channel 4. Lily had appeared on the show many times as well. T4 was a show that was curious because it had the perfect timing and format for WAM content but never had any.All of the presenters for T4 made sure to show up early that day as not to miss a single second of what was going to happen.It was announced at the beginning of the show that the results and gunging would happen at the end of teh show.Throughtout the show teasers were shown about what would be happening at the end of teh program. They also encouraged teh audience to get in any last minute votes.During the show the host from the new WAM show was interviewed. "We now have a new name for the show," they explained," It's going to be called let her have it. And as for myself, you can just refer to me as Mr. G. As everyone has seen someone is guarenteed to get messy on our show. We are happy to be visiting T4 this week. Of course we are here for one reason. The bet that Lily Allen and Miquita made. let's face it, who would not want to see one of them covered in gunge. It is going to be great." T4 host Steve said," Oh, we at T4 could not agree more. We have been looking forward to this for ages. It is going to be great. So after the break. Lily, Miquita, mess, who gets it?"



After the break Lily and Miquita were welcomed to the stage. Everyone cheered.Lily wore a gray strappy top and gray trousers. Miquita wore a pair of black hotpants and a lacy white top. "So Lily," Steve said," How do you think the vote is going to go. I have the feeling, unfortunately, that it might not go my way." "What makes you say that?," Steve replied. " I have a lot of enemies," Lily said," I reckon there are loads of people out there who would love to see me get slop poured over my head," Lily laughed. "What do you reckon Miquita?," Steve asked. "Well, I hope she's right, but I reckon it's about 50/50. I really don't like the prospect of it being me getting messed. Lily would just enjoy it to much." Both laughed. They were both in a giddy, silly mood joking about.



"Ok, then. Polls are closed and the results are in," Mr. G. said. " The person with the most votes, getting 61% of the votes, so it wasn't a landslide by any means is.... Lily Allen." Both girls eruptted in laughter. "It's all on you babe," Miquita said. "I can't believe it," Lily said. After they stopped laughing, Steve said to Lily," So Lily, how do you feel?" ""Actually," she said," I guess it's not a big secrect, from my songs and interviews and stuff, but I am actually quite a kinky person. I used to see people on the tv getting gunged and stuff and thought, that looks quite nice. I wonder what it would be like. I think it might actually feel quite sexy," she then laughed loudly again. "Is that wrong?"



"And Miquita,how about you," he asked. "I am going to love this. i am going to take my time and make this as messy and dirty as I possibly can. I have always wanted to do this," Miquita replied. "Well, Miquita, you are not the only one. As we all know, Lily has made quite a few enemies over the years. they all are going to love to see this no doubt. I mean people such as Katy Perry and Cheryl Tweedy happen to be watching now via satelite and I am sure they have their vcr's and tivo's set to record. How do you feel about that Lily?" "Well, I guess I deserve this really don't I? Seriously, enjoy. I have a good sense of humor. I can see the funny side. If they wanna laugh at me it's fine. Come on, I mean I am going to get gunge and mess poured all over me, it's a little bit funny anyway.I bet it will be in all the papers as well. Lily gets gunged. Actually, i would like a copy of this as well now that you mention it." Lily laughed. "Wow, you'r up for this," Miquita said. "Well, it's just a bit of fun isn't it? Honestly I think it's hillarious.If I'm honest, I actually feel a bit horny," she laughed," The anticipation is kind of a turn on in a weird way.As wrong as that sounds. But no,Bring it on. Gunge me." Lily laughed again.



The famous trolley was then wheeled out.Lily sat comfortably on the T4 couch."Ok, Miquita," Mr. G. said," Lily is our loser, so when you're ready. Let her have it." "With pleasure," Miquita said, "Sorry, Lily. Who am I kidding, I am not in the least bit sorry." They both laughed. Miquita grabbed the first item. It was a gravy boat full of thick brown gravy. Lily made a funny face then stook out her tongue as Miquita started pouring the gravy over her. She laughed histarically as the gravy poured down the front of her face. The thicker lumps first all over her face then the thinner gravy. Miquita then tipped the gravy all over Lily's body, on her legs and top as well. Miquita took pride in treating Lily like she was a christmas turkey. "All I need is the stuffing now,"Lily said," It looks like someone had a poo on my head,"She laughed. "I'll definately never look at gravy the same way again." Lily made no attempt at all to clean herself up she just sat glistening in brown gravy.



Next Miquita went for several containers of salads from a local grocery store. These included pasta salad, potato salad, tuna salad among others. "We would like to thank the local shop for donating these. Yes, they are slightly gone off and stink to high heaven but they are perfect for Lily here." "Us girls do love our salads," Lily said. Miquita opened each one and got ready. Miquita took each one individually and plopped them onto Lily. There were so many that Miquita was able to empty each individually over each part of Lily's body. When she was finished, Lily was covered from head to toe in bits of pasta, mayonaise, tomato sauce, ham, tuna and sweet corn, cole slaw and more all soaked in smelly gone off sauces and mayonaise. Lily smiled at the camera with a full bit of penne pasta stuck to her nose. "I look hillarious don't I?," she joked.



Finally, Miquita grabbed the last item. This one was a bucket filled with creamed corn. Lily looked at it the closed her eyes. She grimaced slightly, closing her eyes as Miquita started to pour it on her. The cream corn hit her on the knee first then up her front and onto her head. She could feel it plopping all over her. Miquita slowly pored it every untill the bucket was half empty. She then poured the other half all over Lily's head. Lily and Miquita laughed and laughed.



"So, Lily," Mr. G asked," How was that for you?" "Better than sex," she joked ,"Even better then I had imagined. I actually quite liked it a lot, believe it or not. I never thought I'd be cleaning pasta salad and tun fish from my bra, but oh well. How do I look?"

"You never looked better," Miquita said," That is the most fun I have had in ages. I would highly recommend it to anyone. Pouring leftover food on Lily Allen is agreat way to spend the afternoon."



Lily smiled and posed for the camera. She made little attempt to clean herself off apart from wiping her eyes. "Everyone," Mr. G. said," I think we have got to give it up for Lily. She was such a good sport and took the mess so well. Let's give her a hand." Everyone clapped for Lily as she took a bow and waived.

No comments:

Post a Comment